Friday, February 20, 2009

I will likely miss

  • Maternity clothes. The panels and all. So comfortable...every girl should be wearing them. 
  • Being told by my doctor it's okay to head to McDonalds for an occassional Shamrock Shake. 
  • How nice people are. People are really really nice when you are pregnant. It's unreal.
  • Having help and advice from friends and family. At first I didn't like it, but I gave in and it's quite humbling and nice. I hope that doesn't stop. It's certainly made me feel like I need to be a better person.
  • Gaining weight, but this time, I have a good excuse. That goes double for my big belly.
  • Being told to kick back and relax.
  • Sleep. It's the number one thing people tell you to say good-bye during and after pregnancy. Later sleep. It was nice knowing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment