Friday, February 20, 2009

I will not miss

  • Walking at a snail's pace. I was exercising pretty often and well up until about a month ago. Now, I can't really walk the dog more than 10 minutes or go to the gym without my belly and below aching.
  • Not being able to take Bella for long walks. The look on her face the last few months makes me so sad. Thankfully, Kenny has been taking the lead on this and has been a trooper, walking her whenever he can.
  • Taking a good minute or so to roll out of bed. I now know what it's like to be a cross between a turtle and sea lion stuck on its back. 
  • Um, these cankles and swollen hands are ridiculous. My lower legs look like upside down bowling pins. I feel kind of weird walking around pregnant without a wedding ring on.
  • These double EE width shoes I've been wearing every day. They are starting to stink from all the constant wear and tear.
  • Constant pressure on the bladder. 
  • Pinched nerves
  • My inner thighs feeling like they've been doing ThighMaster all night long. 
  • Not being able to lay flat on my back or avoiding torso twists
  • Being told to "Relax and calm down...you're pregnant". Yes, I know it's the ultimate excuse for how uncomfortable I'm feeling, but it still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment